pátek 16. února 2024

•About me•

As much as I hate articles about me, but with these I might find someone to chat with, so why not give it a try? Who knows, maybe someone from abroad will come across my blog in English...

But now something about me...

•My biggest crush and obsession is The Untamed and Mo Dao Zu Shi, YiZhan 🖤🖤🖤


___I love___

•Asian BL dramas

• Wang Yibo

•Xiao Zhan

• Kuromi

• Anime

•Yaoi

• Yuri


___My Favorite Ship ___

•YiZhan

•BounPrem

• HyunLix

•QuânDen


___Favorite Music ___

•My favorite band of all is Katatonia 🖤

•J-Rock

• J-metal

• K-Pop

•Gothic

•Metal

•Punk

•Rock

•Nordic music

•Asian music

• And everything that interests me


___What I am interested in ___

• Asia

•North

•Vikings

• Anime

•BL dramas

•Herbs

•Stones

• Symbols

•Magic

•Universe

•Art, artist

•History


___What I enjoy ___

•Writing – short stories, stories, poems

•Graphic Design

•Photographing

•Drawing

•Cosplay 

•Jewelry making


That's such a foundation 🥹
 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat